The Program is supported through the contribution of dues. Dues go directly to the Fellows Program to support the engagement of our Fellows through such activities as providing peer review services for grants, enhanced recognition, involvement in public policy, increased opportunities to publish in the NAI Journal, special symposia, and more.
Thank you for your support of this important initiative as we continue to honor and recognize future generations of the nation’s prolific academic inventors across our nation and around the globe.
NAI Fellows Benefits
- A venue to support and encourage innovative culture change across the globe
- A unique opportunity to network and engage with top academic innovators and senior leadership for the nation’s leading research universities
- Opportunity to serve on national committees of the NAI and partner organizations
- Priority to publish in Technology and Innovation
- Discounted registration to NAI annual meeting, symposia and events
- Public policy involvement through service as innovation experts and work with federal agencies
- Opportunity for peer review services for grants
- Recognition on NAI website, press releases, news stories, social media and print materials
- Exclusive use of the NAI Fellows Logo and Seal
- Commemoration on an exclusive, plaque on permanent display in the Office of Innovation Development at the USPTO headquarters
- Annual recording of NAI Fellows in the Congressional Record
NAI Fellows Dues
Fellows dues are separate from the membership dues paid by the institutional member. Fellows dues are assessed to the individual Fellow on an annual basis.
All dues are used to directly support the Fellows Program and assist in honoring and recognizing future generations of top innovators.
- $250 Annual Membership ($195 is tax deductible)
- $2500 Lifetime Membership ($1,950 is tax deductible)
Invoicing of Fellows Dues
Invoices for NAI Fellows Dues will be issued annually in June to all Fellows (with the exception of those who elect Lifetime Fellows Membership). Upon payment, annual dues cover active membership from July 1 through June 30 each year. Failure to pay dues will result in a loss of NAI Fellows Program benefits.
- Online: For quick and easy dues payment by credit card, pay online now
- By Check: If you prefer to send your dues payment by mail, please make checks payable to:
National Academy of Inventors, Inc.
and mail to:
National Academy of Inventors
3702 Spectrum Blvd. Suite 165
Tampa, Florida 33612-9445
- By phone: If you would like to pay over the phone by credit card, please contact Terrance Anderson at (813) 974-4438 or email@example.com